Sunday, November 13, 2011

WELCOME!


WELCOME TO SWEET LITTLE VITTLES!  

I just LOVE things that are little AND sweet!  I have a new little one and he is the SWEETEST little vittle ever!

Of course life isn’t all about small sugary confections (oh how I wish)…so this blog is more of a lifestyle blog with baking and cooking recipes, tips on how to be frugal, restaurant and product reviews and more.  I’ll sprinkle in what I’ve done, what I’m doing and what I plan to do.

So you already know that I like things that are little and sweet.  I also like things that sparkle and I heart animal print…my favorite color is red and I absolutely adore my family and friends.

This is my first blog, so I am super excited.  And this officially counts as my first post….

Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment