Monday, November 28, 2011

a few of my favorite things...


Every year, it seems like Christmas just sneaks up on me...I've been especially oblivious this year because I have a new little one to focus on.  

From Secret Santas to family and friends purchasing gifts, I always find it hard to answer one simple question, "What do you want for Christmas?"  In my best pageant answer, I could always use a little peace on earth or the always elusive dream car - the Mercedes G500 - or you could get me more of the things I love.  The things that I can't live without...the things that, if I were stranded on a desert island, I would want handy...

These are a few of my favorite things:
~ Burt's Bees Lip Balm (i'm seriously obsessed, I was once stranded at a Mickey D's without lip balm and used ketchup - I know, not my finest moment)
~ Lucky Magazine
~ Mascara
~ Fun nail polish (preferably something with glitter or neon)
~ Big earrings
~ Reusable tote
Burt's Bees Lip Balm
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Lotus
Crystal Studded Bamboo Hoops
OPI Nail Polish







Rosario Dawson - Lucky Magazine [United States] (January 2009)
Lucky Magazine
Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment