Monday, November 21, 2011

Red Velvet Cupcake Wine


Cupcake Vineyards Red Velvet Wine

I think I should start by saying “I AM NOT A RED WINE DRINKER!”  With that said, I don’t know how fair this review is going to be.  Sooo, let’s not even call it a review.  I’m no wine critic…I write about what I love AND what I’ve tried that I don’t love.  It’s so unfortunate that I don’t LOVE Cupcake Vineyard’s Red Velvet wine.

I wanted to like it, I PROMISE!  I even planned my dinner around it…I cooked, I poured myself a glass and I began – dinner was delish by the way.  

Let’s just say it wasn’t what I expected.  SN: I have had red wines before that I love.  They are surprisingly sweet, light and refreshing.  

Cupcake Vineyards Red Velvet Wine wasn’t like a red velvet cupcake.

I’ll just leave it at that!

Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment